Monday, December 2, 2013

December Pushup Challenge!

Hi, Everyone! I moved a couple weeks ago and just had internet installed at my new apartment today. I am working on my December playlist and will have it up by Friday! I had an idea thrown at me by one of the fitness coaches at FirstHealth. This month I will be doing a pushup challenge; 100 pushups a day for the entire month of December. I will post before and after photos on January 1st, 2014! If you want to join me, feel free and I will post your photos, too! Good luck on finals and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is looking forward to a fantastic Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. While “aerobic” means “with oxygen,” anaerobic means “without air” or “without oxygen.” Anaerobic exercise is a high-intensity and low duration workout. These workout convert the carbohydrates in your body to energy to help the muscles produce force. Anaerobic exercise relies on energy sources that are stored in the muscles and, unlike anaerobic workouts at home, is not dependent on oxygen from (breathing) the air.

    ReplyDelete